Back

Sunday 19 May 2013

BDS #2 - Fort William

RG Squadron Youth rider Nathan Foster headed up to Fort William for the second round of the British Downhill Series, possibly the best and hardest national series in the world. 

Nathan in the Hot Seat during Sunday's race
After a long drive arriving at fort William we went up on the gondola to have a track walk. I knew the track was long and hard but it still surprised me, After riding Saturday practice I hadn't got my lines and for some reason I wasn't riding to my capability. When Sunday morning came I just tried to put my self in the right mind set and went up for practice and as soon as I started riding I realised whatever was up on Saturday had gone and I was on form again. Even though i started riding better I realised that i didn't have enough time to learn the track. But I managed to put a descent time in and take 14th place. overall a good weekend and really enjoyed it.

An awesome debut national performance, Nathan will get the chance to improve at BDS #4 at Llangollen in June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home